Monday, July 14, 2008

It's my birthday!

For my birthday my guy got me The Sims 2: Seasons. For anyone not into The Sims, you make people and then mess with them. Seasons added the new dimension of now it's not summer every day as well as you can garden and fish. (I love fishing!)

I thought it'd be fun to make some Sims of me and my guy and then make a fall wedding. Here's how it worked out.Sadly there doesn't seem to be any pumpkins for the fall that you can carve, but you can burn the leaves.

I wonder what a wedding birthday theme would look like? Maybe something like this:Favor baskets
Wedding Cake pinataSome decorations you can hang with crepe paper.The perfect invitations.

5 comments:

Jenna said...

Happy Birthday!

Kara said...

Happy Birthday!!

Dana said...

Hope you have a great birthday.

Cate Subrosa said...

Happy birthday! I'm so glad I don't have the Sims any more, that game is soooo addictive...

Sarah said...

you have the same birthday as my fiance!