Thursday, May 21, 2009

Facebook Fail

While playing a horribly addictive Farming Game on facebook (Damn you Stinky! I can't not plant pumpkins and onions and then sell them all so I can buy a horse. Think of all the little non existent serfs that would go hungry.) I spotted this ad below and just had to share it."Oh sorry Hon, I know we're about to get married and all but apparently 10 hot people want to meet me at something called Zoosk. Catch ya later."

And I thought all the baby ones were bad. Could you at least wait til we'd been married a year before you start trying to imply that I should start meeting hot singles Facebook?

1 comment:

Rachel said...

Yeah, those are bad. I've gotten some spam like that too.

Okay - so check your email... there are pictures of the aftermath of the "incident" there... it's sad.