Sunday, May 3, 2009

Picture a Day - Day 151

I have a small confession to make. I didn't take any pictures yesterday.

Well, okay, I did but they were of a painting I spent a good 5 hours on (so you know most of the day) that turned out so cool I really want to save it for its own special post.

Instead of being a slave to my camera I enjoyed the beautiful weather outside by getting in some tennis and taking time to smell the roses.I am now being informed that theses are not in fact roses. Do we have a picture of a rose? No. What do you mean no? I can't work under these conditions!

Oh and when I wasn't painting, playing, or smelling I was also making these videos for a challenge. Basically we were given a clip from The Last Man on Earth and had to insert ourselves what the main character was watching and reacting to.

Here's my first one:

And this was my second:

I promise I'll take a picture today and get right back on that horse. But for now I have a cherry crisp to make and lots of lovely weather to enjoy. Ta!

1 comment:

Chesney said...

Not only do you paint and take beautiful images, you make videos too? Where does the talent end? Go enjoy your cherry crisp (have one for me too)!