Friday, September 10, 2010

Mugging the Camera

If there is one thing certain in life it is this: never trust the person holding the paintbrush.

I swore up and down that I would never ever do print or reproductions of my paintings because it just seemed to suck the life out of them.

Then I took a really cool picture of my Dark Forest painting (which has already sold in case anyone cares. No, no one does? I thought I saw someone cough for a second and fine moving on.) and got to thinking hm what if I maybe just tried seeing how it would look on say a smaller poster:
 Which then lead to, okay but how would it look on say a mug:

So there it is, my first ever print/mug of one of my paintings.  I still won't do prints often unless I feel like I can get a picture that really captures a painting, but it is kinda fun to put my random art on glassware.

1 comment:

Krista said...

Actually, that looks great on a mug!