Friday, September 2, 2011

Using my Photoshop for evil

When it's the doldrums between holidays anyone actually gives a fig about I like to whet my photoshop skills on random puns and jokes.

Here are some of those terrors:

A real life Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtle

What's the point of photo manipulation if you can't make a horrible pun?
And finally, this image was received in one of those stupid FWD chain mail e-mails that prove gullibility will never die. Once I recovered from laughter (about an hour with a lot of water drinking, it got so bad I had to have someone give me hiccups) I changed the text a bit.
And if you're a huge LOTR nerd then you'll want to check out my Wedding Palette over at Geeks Celebrate for the week.

2 comments:

Tayia said...

Hi! You may not remember me but we used to comment to each other some. Anyways, I came across this picture and it made me think of you. :) Thought you'd enjoy it. Actually it's on Etsy so you've probably seen it before. LOL.

http://www.etsy.com/listing/76640755/zombie-gnomes-bye-bye-birdie

Unknown said...

I like the take on your photoshop work. This is awesome work.