Monday, June 3, 2013

Kitties!

This past weekend was Freak Fest; an excuse for everyone in the Halloween club to get together, eat french toast, wander around on someone else's high heels, and teach each other how to make various horrifying things preferably without killing the neighbors.

I did my zombie teeth appliance, which you can find just about anywhere on this blog. I never shut up about the damn things.

No, what I want to share are kitties!
There were two litters of seven week old kitties running around, getting into mischief and clawing their way into hearts.

In the middle of making a cheesecloth ghost, I got distracted and took to dangling my cheesecloth for one of them.



At one point, I grew a bit frustrated and tossed my ghosts head and body onto the floor; instant kitty toy.


The little gray one I nicknamed Lockheed because he loved crawling up onto my shoulder, took to chasing after his little tail.

 And that was Freak Fest with kitties, because kitties make everything better. Not easier though.

No comments: